Invoice finance allows your business to release up to 90% of the total funds tied up in your unpaid sales invoices within 24 hours of raising them, so you can quickly receive the cash tied up in your debtors.
How Can We Help You?
At Business Asset Funding we use our extensive business and broker experience to compare different invoice finance lenders with the aim of securing the best and most suitable deal for you and your business. The good news is that there is no charge to you for using our services.
Why Use Our Services?
In the main, there are 2 different types of invoice finance being Factoring and Invoice Discounting. We can advise you on which type of invoice finance would best suit your business and also recommend which lender is best qualified to meet your individual needs. In addition, by using our services you would benefit from the strong relationship we have built up with our chosen lenders over the years, so you would be very well looked after.
Main Invoice Finance Benefits
• Quickly and easily release working capital to grow your business
• Permanent source of finance that keeps pace with your sales growth
• Limit Director Personal Guarantees to a fraction of the amount borrowed
• Easy to secure and releases more finance than a bank overdraft
• Factoring - lender will manage your sales ledger and credit control
• Invoice Discounting - your customers will not know you are factoring
Please request a quote, call us on 01242 250000 or complete our Quick Contact to see how our multitude of expertise can benefit your business.